This event is now over
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) program is designed to lead the participant to an internationally recognized certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI®)(USA). The program will help individuals prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Examination.
What skills will the student gain?
After the completion of this course, the student will be able to:
· Understand the processes of project management
· Learn about the project phases, project life cycle and project stakeholders.
· Learn about the core project management processes of Scope, Time and Cost.
· Learn about facilitating processes of Quality, Human Resources, Communication and Risk.
· Learn how to use the PMBOK® Guide to prepare for the examination
· Ascertain their level of readiness for taking the PMP Examination
Cost of PMP Certification
Certification cost has two components -
PMP Preparation Training Cost includes:
PMP Certification Exam Cost:
· Payable Directly to PMI
Who are we?
Palium is a training organization conducting trainings on Functional, Soft-Skills, IT and Project Management areas. We have conducted trainings for leading corporates like ITC, JUSCO, CMS and many others.
We also conduct trainings on Primavera P6, MS Project and other Project Management related topics.
Palium works with Infocareers, an approved REP of Project Management Institute. Infocareer has conducted numerous such programs and has helped individuals to achieve certification and work successfully in the Project Management domain.
Palium Software Services Private Limited
1st Floor, ‘Sheeba Bhavan’,
1/22, Poddar Nagar
(Near South City Mall/Dominos Pizza),
Kolkata, West Bengal 700068
P: +91-842 059 4969 L: +91-33-4001 7947
Barindra De:+91–90510 92035 or
Shrabana Pal:+91–84205 94969
August 20, 2016 — 9:00 am to
August 28, 2016 — 6:00 pm
Palium Learning Center
1/22 Poddar Nagar
Near South City Mall
Kolkata, West Bengal